Thursday, July 10, 2008

my best place....

every one jot his own secret place to hide from the noisy world. when we were kids, we used to build our fake tent and hide inside it. after we grow up, we still run, hide and scare from something. we still hide from nothing. sometimes we locked our self inside waiting for a miracle from the haven to help us. sometimes a person  got his own secret spot to relax and hide from people. for me i used to surfing by a small boat inside the dark huge ocean, where are no body accept my self and the sound of wave that touching my small boat. i believe in this point of silent i can hear my heart beating. this is my place to hide from the noisy world. in this place i can clean my mind, i can sleep at lees on night thinking about nothing,i can feel how much I'm luck to be me. this is my best place. now tell about yours .......

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

Secret places are great. I used to hide on the 8th floor of the Library!