Friday, May 9, 2008

First post

 I study English because it’s the best way to communicate with the world. After I finish the LEP I will major in Business. These days business are growing veryFast. In future, I wish to have my own business. I live on costal city, so spend my free time on thebeach is something usual. Out side of class, speaking English, watching English programs and reading newspaper are the easiest way to learn outside the class. For me grammar is my big problem in English. When I start my school, weak up early drive me crazy.  Speaking and listening are the easiest things on learning English. Unfortunately I steel need to practice more in writing.

1 comment:

Desert Surfer said...

Hello Moutaz,

Finally we are linked. I like your motivation and your awareness of the world around you. Yes, English is very important today in business, especially for a scuba diver like you with business aspiration.

Well, you are in the right place because I love grammar and I love teaching it.

As for writing, practice and revision are your best keys to improving your skills.

All the best,

Zalfa